You can open Cocoacc Lite from any desktop / notebook / tablet or smart phone which connected to your private network (home network) through WiFi or LAN. In order to do that you need to know the ip address of your Cocoacc server (a desktop or notebook you installed Cocoacc Lite).
- Click Server IP Address menu on home page.
- Cocoacc will return you the ip address of Cocoacc Lite server.
- Enter this ip address on browser address bar of the device connected to your private network (WiFi or LAN).
- For example, 192.168.1.10
- You are supposed to see Cocoacc Lite home page on screen. If not, then check out Windows Firewall setting of the machine you installed Cocoacc.