Application in Cocoacc like Invoice, Sales Receipt, Bill, Item Receipt or even Journal Entry are posting transactions. They post account value to chart of accounts. Those transactions also recorded general journal or general ledger entry (debit & credit entry). Transaction Journal is an application that show you all ledgers produced by those posing transactions.
Please note that Transaction Journal just shows general ledger entry. You cannot change or update any account or debit / credit amount. If you want to make change, click source button to open original source app (ie. Invoice). Updating Invoice (source app) will automatically update ledgers in Transaction Journal.
Open Transaction Journal from
- Account Menu -> Click Transaction Journal icon
- Or Enter url like http://localhost/TJ on your browser.
- Or specify server ip address if you connect from other devices (notebook, tablet, smartphone or peer pc) : http://192.168.1.10/TJ
- Check your server address here.
In fact, you can open Transaction Journal directly from any apps by click Info icon and select Transaction Journal from drop-down menu. For example, picture below show you how to open transaction journal produced by Invoice. (from Invoice app)
- Reverse status — It is true if source transactions was voided or deleted.