When customer come to pay a due invoice, use Customer Payment to record and receive a payment. Users are able to apply payment not only to invoice but also credit memo or sales return. Customer Payment is a posting transaction. It posts account value to your chart of accounts.
Open Customer Payment app from
- Customer Menu -> Click Customer Payment icon
- Or Enter url http://localhost/CPayment on your browser.
- Or specify server ip address if you connect from other devices (notebook, tablet, smartphone or peer pc) : http://192.168.1.10/CPayment
- Check your server ip address here.
Customer Payment Features
- support full and partial payment
- apply and track open balance of invoices, credit memo and sales return
- update invoice’s paid status
- multi-currency support
- giving discount and write off abilities
- record overpayment with refund option
- able to batch payment to undepostied funds account
- cancel payment by either void or delete command