Use Prepayment to record customer’s deposit or upfront payment before delivering any products or services. System tracks the prepayment and put it in credits & deposits list that you can choose to apply to any invoice as a deduction to invoice’s subtotal amount.
Open Customer Prepayment app from
- Customer Menu -> Click Prepayment icon
- Or Enter url http://localhost/Prepayment on your browser.
- Or specify server ip address if you connect from other devices (notebook, tablet, smartphone or peer pc) : http://192.168.1.10/Prepayment
- Check your server ip address here.
- record payment info like payment method, check number
- applied status — indicate if prepayment is applied to any invoice
- undeposited fund support — do not have to receive payment to bank account. You can make deposit undeposited fund later.
- print receipt — if customer requires any receipt.
- receipt’s description — You can put description of the prepayment on sales receipt.