Cocoacc Lite provides both Estimate and Quote. Estimate is very similar to quote, but estimate is not legally binding. It shows prospective customer a scope of job, break down service / product cost and proposed service / delivery date. Estimate is a non-posting transaction. It does not affect your chart of accounts.
Open Estimate app from
- Customer Menu -> Click Estimate icon
- Or Enter url http://localhost/Estimate on your browser.
- Or specify server ip address if you connect from other devices (notebook, tablet, smartphone or peer pc) : http://192.168.1.10/Estimate
- Check your server ip address here.
- estimate for both customer and lead
- markup % and total columns*
- service date column*
- progressive invoice
- support price level
- support job, sales rep, class, tax
- support discount item and subtotal item
- memorize estimate for future use
- print and send email
- convert to Quote / Order / Invoice / Purchase order.
* — Enable or disable it per estimate record (not application level)