Cocoacc Invoice is very powerful tools for you to create a professional invoice for billing your customer. You can create invoice from different source -: estimate, quote ,order, time sheet, service activity or billable expenses. If you have created customer with setting required for invoice (address / currency / term / AR account), creating an invoice will be effortless as most fields on invoice are filled with those setting automatically. Invoice updates on-hand quantity for inventory item. Invoice is a posting transaction. It posts account value to your chart of accounts.
Open Invoice app from
- Customer Menu -> Click Invoice icon
- Or Enter url http://localhost/Invoice on your browser.
- Or specify server ip address if you connect from other devices (notebook, tablet, smartphone or peer pc) : http://192.168.1.10/Invoice
- Check your server ip address here.
- Invoice does not support lead. You have to convert lead to customer before entering invoice.
- consolidate multiple orders to single invoice
- consolidate multiple quote or estimate to single invoice
- drop ship invoice
- multiple warehouse (sites) support
- negative stock checking
- progressive invoice
- invoice billable time sheet, service activity or expenses
- customer credit limit checking and preventing
- service date column*
- support price level
- support job, sales rep, class, tax
- support discount item and subtotal item
- support payment (deposit) and retainage item
- pending invoice (not posting yet)
- foreign currency support
- memorize invoice for future use
- cancel invoice by either void or delete command
- print and send email
- print packing slip
- print multiple invoices at a time through Sales Transaction app
- several invoice forms are provided.
- customize invoice form with built-in report designer
* — Enable or disable it per invoice record (not application level)