Use Cocoacc Order to track customer order for products you are not ready to ship. You can create order from estimate or quote or from scratch. When products are available and ready to ship you can then turn order into an invoice. Order updates on-order quantity for inventory item. You can check it through Stocks report. Order is a non-posting transaction. It does not affect your chart of accounts.
Open Order app from
- Customer Menu -> Click Order icon
- Or Enter url http://localhost/Order on your browser.
- Or specify server ip address if you connect from other devices (notebook, tablet, smartphone or peer pc) : http://192.168.1.10/Order
- Check your server ip address here.
- Order does not support lead. If lead make an order, you have to convert lead to customer before entering Order.
- support partial invoice or partial shipment
- tracking backorders
- drop ship order
- service date column*
- support price level
- support job, sales rep, class, tax
- support discount item and subtotal item
- memorize order for future use
- convert to Invoice / Purchase order
- print and send email
- print packing slip
- several sales order forms are provided.
- customize order form with built-in report designer
* — Enable or disable it per order record (not application level)