Use Sales Receipt if you customer pay full amount at the time of sales. You can enter customer’s name on sold-to field if customer has not been set. Most of items you enter in Invoice are supported in Sales Receipt except retainage and payment items (which apparently not necessary). Sales Receipt is a posting transaction. It posts account value to your chart of accounts.
Open Receipt app from
- Customer Menu -> Click Sales Receipt icon
- Or Enter url http://localhost/Receipt on your browser.
- Or specify server ip address if you connect from other devices (notebook, tablet, smartphone or peer pc) : http://192.168.1.10/Receipt
- Check your server ip address here.
Sales Receipt Features
- support Sold-To field.
- able to batch payment to undepostied funds account
- negative stock checking
- service date column*
- support price level
- support job, sales rep, class, tax
- support discount item and subtotal item
- pending option (not posting yet)
- foreign currency support
- multiple warehouse (sites) support
- memorize receipt for future use
- cancel receipt by either void or delete command
- print and send email
- print multiple sales receipts at a time through Sales Transaction app
- several sales receipt forms are provided.
- customize sales receipt form with built-in report designer
* — Enable or disable it per receipt record (not application level)