Use Refund to record payment or preparing payment to customer after you have entered sales return or credit memo. Refund is a posting transaction. It posts account value to your chart of accounts.
Open Refund app from
- Customer Menu -> Click Refund icon
- Or Enter url http://localhost/Refund on your browser.
- Or specify server ip address if you connect from other devices (notebook, tablet, smartphone or peer pc) : http://192.168.1.10/Refund
- Check your server ip address here.
- find credit memo and sales return with to-be-refunded option
- find overpayment
- record payment info
- print check
- to be printed option — you can print refund check with Print Checks
- check number is updated when check is printed
- cancel refund by either void or delete command