Use Statement Charges if you want to accumulate charges before sending customer a statement on regular basis. You record charges through this application and print statement with Statements program. You may choose to enter a delayed charge and create invoice with all delayed charges you have entered. Statement Charges is a posting transaction (exclude delayed charges). It posts account value to your chart of accounts.
Open Statement Charges app from
- Customer Menu -> Click Statement Charges icon
- Or Enter url http://localhost/StatementCharge on your browser.
- Or specify server ip address if you connect from other devices (notebook, tablet, smartphone or peer pc) : http://192.168.1.10/StatementCharge
- Check your server ip address here.
Statement Charges Features
- record charge by customer or job
- delayed option (no posting and wait for invoicing)
- sales tax support with tax code & tax rate
- multi-currency support with exchange rate
- amount paid and balance are provided
- print statement charges by Statements program