Cocoacc provides 2 apps to manage vendor credits,
- Item Return
- Vendor Credit Memo (VCM)
Use Item Return when returned items are inventory item. Item Return updates inventory both quantity and value.
Use Vendor Credit Memo (VCM) when
- credited items are service or non-inventory items.
- credited items are inventory items but there is no item returned. For instance, vendor may give some discount for minor defective or late delivery. You can find update inventory cost option in Option tab. Select it if you want to reduce inventory cost.
- VCM never update inventory’ quantity.
- Both Item Return and VCM support vendor refunds.
Item Return and Vendor Credit Memo are posting transaction. It posts value to your chart of accounts.
Open Vendor Credit Memo app from
- Vendor Menu -> Click Vendor Credit Memo icon
- Or Enter url http://localhost/vcm on your browser.
- Or specify server ip address if you connect from other devices (notebook, tablet, smartphone or peer pc) : http://192.168.1.10/vcm
- Check your server ip address here.